Monday, April 4, 2011

Outdoor Envy


Yesterday my mom and I held an open house for our new listing - this charming Peachtree Park home that I wish I could buy for myself. My favorite part about it is all of the outdoor lounging areas - the inviting front porch, the large back deck, the wisteria covered pergola in the backyard - all of which would be oh so dreamy during our beautiful springs and summers.


I sat out on the front porch during down time and it was soo nice and relaxing 


I couldn't share photos of this house without showing this adorable French Country Kitchen - check out the beamed ceilings! Those French doors lead straight out to the deck - this home has awesome flow. 


the back deck - this photo was taken last week, the day after a huge rainstorm but you get the idea of how nice this would be on a sunny day.


pergola in the backyard - Isn't this lovely? 

No comments: