Thursday, June 2, 2011

This and That






I came across Martin Schoeller's work for the first time yesterday via My Modern Met and found his portraits to be so funny, creative and delightfully strange. Later I saw his name again at Time where he photographed their 100 most influential people of the year - see a video of him talking about his work for Time and his portfolio here
Bad dad of the week - don't worry the kid is fine.
my new favorite tumblr: awesome people hanging out together
breaking news: Coachella 2012 will be TWO weekends! Tickets on sale tomorrow
Ireland's student run Trinity Orchestra plays Daft Punk's Discovery in its entirety - here's just a snippet
Build your own salad table via Apartment Therapy 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Cooool! This so interesting.

MyaMEOW said...

I like the one with Jayz and the cat.