Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spotlight on: Sheridan French

I first learned of the lovely Sheridan French when she commented on my post over at Coco + Kelley, and after doing a little research, I decided she might be my new idol. As if being a wife, mother, fashion editor and blogger wasn't enough, she launched her own very successful line of beautiful dresses, tunics, tops and shorts. So basically she is Wonder Woman. Here are some favorites below -  each piece is available in a variety of handmade fabrics from Bali. How perfect are these for a summer vacation or just to throw on to run errands? Effortlessly chic for sure!


 


I also love her "how I wore it page" on the site - is she not the cutest gal you ever saw?




Her blog The Southern Eclectic is a fun look into her life as a mom and wife along with everything else she's got going on each day. I highly recommend it!

No comments: