Thursday, August 4, 2011

Designer I Love: Emily Henderson

Have you seen HGTV's Secrets from a Stylist yet? I just recently started watching and am officially addicted. Emily Henderson is adorable and entertaining, not to mention I want to live in every single room she styles. She also has a super sweet blog where you can learn her secrets and get behind the scenes info on each episode (and more!)


This is the living room she styled from the first episode. I have a little dachshund statue much like that one on the table except it is black, really heavy and currently hiding halfway behind a picture frame on my mantle. Thank you Emily for inspiring me to paint it gold.


so jealous of that coffee table. and pretty much everything about this room.


Would you look at that wallpaper! I would never think to use it, but it makes this room downright awesome. Ok, I don't want to spoil anything so you'll have to watch the show and visit her blog for yourself. 

No comments: