Monday, August 22, 2011

Outdoor Envy

 Happy Monday morning! Hope you had a good weekend. We had a great time in Cashiers - I was a little sad to come home, but I'm leaving again on Thursday so I can't really complain. This week's Outdoor Envy features an awesome backyard patio created by one of my very favorites: Sandy Koepke.


It has everything you need - a fireplace, sitting areas, dining areas and a full kitchen!


The color palate echoes the southwestern feel of the materials.


Notice the beer on tap - genius! Sandy thinks of everything. She also loves using salvaged materials. That bar/table is an old candy store counter. 


She used basalt for the counters to keep the kitchen feeling natural, not too pristine.


You can see the more formal dining area behind and above


I've actually shared this dining space before, but it is so much more awesome in context with the kitchen and fireplace. Check out Sandy's website for more beautiful spaces - you might recognize a few.

1 comment:

Susan said...

CUTE!!! I need to decorate my outdoor space and just got the greatest idea. I love the pillow hanging from the wall : )