Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Autumn



I know I'm a few days early, but the leaves are changing here so that counts as fall in my book. Looking forward to piling on layers of silks, cashmere, leather and wool in rich hues like teal, ochre, burgundy and burnt orange...

From top left clockwise: 1. Madewell silk bookmark blouse $110 2. Reiss bonita toffee faux leather mini skirt $180 3. Kain modal and silk-blend jersey t-shirt $90 4. DANNIJO cato ring in teal $222.75 5. Michael Kors uptown astor tote $448 6. DVF cranberry suede finn block heel $350 7. Charina Sarte marla sleeveless wrap dress $275 8. Lulu Frost brass teardrop necklace $400 9. TopShop boyfriend blazer $130 10. Marni knitted wool and brass chain bracelet $170 11. Aubin & Wills muscatel merino wool cardigan $140 (*I never said this stuff was cheap)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow Gena! This is so pretty. I love love the pictures of the leaves : )

genevieve said...

Thanks Susan! I love it too. Fall is by far my favorite time of year.