I realized I post a lot of cool or pretty things that I like and often want, but rarely post about things I already have and appreciate. I'm also a total product junkie, so I thought it might be fun to share some of the products that I love and can personally recommend. In no particular order, here are some current favorites:
1. John Freida Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher - if you don't like to wash your hair everyday or feel like your hair falls flat after a few hours, this stuff is the jam. It lifts and absorbs oil so you can use it as a volumizer or as a dry shampoo (or both!). Just make sure you hold it far enough away from your hair and move your arm while you spray or else it will look like you dumped a bunch of baby powder on your head.
2. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - my dear friend and fellow product lover Katherine recommended this to me a few months ago and I have used it every day since. It makes your skin softer than a baby's bum.
3. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara - this is hands down the best mascara if you're looking for full, lush lashes. After a few months, though, the formula starts to get gloopy, (is that even a word? if not, it should be) so it's good to have a dry mascara brush on hand to stay clump free. Or just buy a new one since you're supposed to anyways.
4. Trish McEvoy Sexy 9 Blackberry and Vanilla Musk - historically speaking, I am not really a perfume girl - not because I don't like to smell good, but because I rarely remember to put it on before leaving the house. Also, anything with the word "sexy" in the name is highly suspicious. But this perfume smells so good I have found myself putting it on before I sit around the house just so I can smell myself.
5. OPI for Sephora Only Gold For Me topcoat - if you like to play with different polishes or want a little shine in your life, this topcoat will do the trick. I actually just gave mine away because I can't wait to get the full holiday collection.
How about you? What are your favorite products?