Monday, February 27, 2012

Music For Your Ears 4.0


Happy Monday, friends! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Here are a few tunes to help kick start your week:

Hit list #4: 1. Santigold - Disparate Youth 2. Electric Guest - This Head I Hold 3. Portugal. The Man - Got it All (This Can't Be Living Now) 4. Tennis - Never to Part 5. The Velvet Underground - Who Loves The Sun 6. Thievery Corporation ft. David Byrne - The Heart's A Lonely Hunter 7. Grouplove - Tongue Tied 8. Empire of The Sun - Standing On The Shore 9. The Doors - Touch Me 10. Datarock - Amarillion 11. Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill 12. The Bamboos - On The Sly 13. The Whigs - Black Lotus 14. Bruce Springsteen - We Take Care Of Our Own 15. Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

If you listen to only one artist on here, it should be Tennis. Their music makes me feel like I'm dancing with unicorns on clouds made of daffodils, and the fact that they are a husband and wife duo hailing from Denver makes me love them even more. Other new favorites include: Portugal. The Man, Electric Guest and Datarock. But really, it's all good so check it out!

1 comment:

Grace Dennard said...

I love the "This Head I Hold" by Electric Guest! It's one of my new favorites! I loved Music For Your Ears 3.0, but this playlist is even BETTER!