Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nickey + Kehoe


I may be late discovering Todd Nickey and Amy Kehoe's portfolio (and shop!), but I love their work so much I decided it might be worth sharing anyway. Then, when I started saving these photos to my inspiration folder and noticed the files were named 'ruffalo', I did some fact-checking and realized my initial suspicions were correct: this is Mark Ruffalo's pretty much perfect Hollywood Hills home. I love how cozy and down to earth it is. He must be one cool cat. Or maybe Nickey and Kehoe are just that good? (probably a little bit of both.) Glancing through their portfolio it's obvious they're awesome at creating warm and inviting spaces no matter what style their clients prefer - a clear sign of true talent. Check out the rest of their work here and take a peek inside their shop.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Mark Ruffalo's house just might be my favorite space featured in Domino ever. I have dreams of it. I wish that Todd and Amy would come decorate my house.