Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Latest Obsessions


 Bossypants is easily one of the funniest books I have ever read. Her chapter about having her first (and thus far only*) child is called "There's a Drunk Midget in My House" - enough said.


obsessed with Aaron Straup Cope's pretty maps - this one is of Paris. they're affordable, too!


loving the rough, geometric jewelry by lady grey 
available here


I was so proud to see The Futurebirds featured on one of my favorite music blogs recently. Carter and Dennis went to my high school and it has been so fun to watch them blow up. Listen and read the awesome review here. To hear more look here.



and last but not least - this awesome DIY terrarium via designsponge


*update: i just learned Tina Fey is pregnant with her second child via this hilarious interview with fellow former SNL writer Conan O'Brien

No comments: