Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sneak Peak

I warned you back in May about Missoni and Target's collaboration for Fall featuring over 400 pieces - Target's biggest to date - and have been anxiously waiting for a lookbook ever since. While I have yet to see one, I came across these photos of Margherita Missoni filming the commercial:


I might be waiting at Target's door September 13th to snatch up that suitcase. 


Further excitement ensued when I came across this feature from Vogue's August issue on Margherita and the line:

"Quality has always been one of the key aspects of Missoni, along with knitwear, pattern, and color," she explains. "It's this artisanal quality that was so important to my grandparents." After several trips to Milan for the Target team to trawl through the Missoni archives, and Margherita and her mother, Angela, braving a snowstorm in Minneapolis for the final fittings, they couldn't be happier with the results.



I have a feeling this will be Target's best partnership yet.

No comments: