Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Music For Your Ears 3.0


Some tunes to help you wrap up your Wednesday:

Hit list #3: 1. Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk 2. St. Lucia - All Eyes on You 3. Young the Giant - My Body 4. A Fine Frenzy - Blow Away 5. Yeasayer - O.N.E. 6. Beck - Black Tambourine 7. Alabama Shakes - Hold On 8. Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar  9. Wilco - Dawned On Me 10. Santogold - I'm A Lady 11. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining 12. Cut Copy - Pharoahs & Pyramids 13. Kassidy - Oh My God 14. Amy Winehouse - Our Day Will Come

Shout out to Lucy who introduced me to St. Lucia!
It's been on repeat since I downloaded her mix Cominque - check it (and all her mixes) right here!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Can you please just make me CDs?! I read these with the best of intentions to Pandora all of it later but alas my brain is too scattered!

genevieve said...

GIRL you've GOT to get Spotify! You'd love it. But yes of course I'll burn you some mixes with the songs that I own :)